The start of a new year is a good time to take a good look at the products and tools you use to teach your students and see if you’re making the most of them, even—maybe, especially—if you’ve been using something for years. There might be features you don’t know about, easier ways to do things, or tips and tricks from fellow educators that can help you “fall in love again.”
Make sure you’re getting the most out of Reflex. We’ve got a variety of resources to help you plan, administer, and use Reflex in a way that works best for you and your students.
- The Reflex Engagement Kit offers tools and ideas to build and maintain student enthusiasm for Reflex, with strategies and ideas for supporting recognizing student effort and excellence. It includes masters of Reflex character coloring pages, which kids love.
- The Reflex Help Center is a searchable database of FAQs and articles on everything from logging in to Reflex as a teacher or student, to viewing and accessing parent reports.
- Our Reflex Teachers Guide provides an overview of Reflex and the research behind it and leads teachers through setting up Reflex, what to do on the first day, and how to use the tools and reports available as your students progress and succeed through Reflex.
- A variety of online videos by ExploreLearning and fellow education professionals on our YouTube channel help answer questions about Reflex, profile Reflex success stories, and more.
- Learn from fellow educators. Visit our blog often for articles on great implementation ideas, and success stories, from fellow teachers.