We’re always happy to receive letters from kids who having fun learning their math facts with Reflex. The latest bunch of letters we received were from some very enthusiastic and curious Grade 3 and 4 students at Sunrise School Division in Manitoba. They had a lot of questions for Crabby!
Here are a few of the things they wanted to know:
- What is your favorite game?
- How come your name is Crabby if you’re well never crabby?
- What is your last name?
- Where do you run Reflex?
- Do you know my password?
- Why did you make the games in Reflex?
They also had a few things to tell Crabby about Reflex:
- Reflex is the BEST math game EVER!
- My favorite subject in school is math.
- P.S. Thank you for the game.
- P.S. I love math!