With 2008 right around the corner, we are happy to announce five new grade 3-5 science Gizmos.
- Measuring Motion: Go on safari to determine the speed of animals.
- Phases of Water : Observe molecules in ice, water, and water vapor.
- Conduction and Convection: Compare two methods of heat transfer.
- Inheritance: Determine how traits are passed down from parents to offspring in an alien creature.
- Homeostasis: Try to maintain a constant body temperature in a hostile environment.
Happy holidays and have a great start to the new year!